Sunday, January 10, 2010
Nerd rock legends...
"Island in the Sun" by Weezer. No matter how much you like or dislike Weezer, this is a pretty good song. I remember havibg this album at the end of High School before I went to college. It was the only Weezer album I owned, and I only bought it to give them a chance. I never was really down with Weezer until I got this album. It was more of a n album that I would listen to around the house that one that I pumped in my car with my friends. I remember putting it on and listening to it while I took a shower. I really remember this song in the context of the album, although you hear it on the radio quite a bit. It's one of those songs that people know the first few lines really well and they sing along, but ten they kindof drown out or second guess the lyrics. You know, like when you kind of wait until you hear the singer sing the lyric before you commit to doing so yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment